- This event has passed.
Sneak Peek Family Day at Ghost Ship Halloween
October 29, 2016 @ 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm| FREE
JOIN US FOR A FREE AFTERNOON of SPECTACULAR HALLOWEEN FUN!
RAIN OR SHINE – WE WILL BE INSIDE IF IT RAINS
—> Saturday, October 29th <—
12PM – 5PM
All ages welcome.
Join us at Pier 70 SF for a very special family friendly look at all of the art installations and stages of the most spectacular Halloween party in San Francisco. Show us your costumes, we’ll show you our venue!
Pier 70 Partners invites you to come join us for a costumed afternoon of rides, games, candy, corn crawl, bouncy castles, food trucks, doggy costume contest, face painting, and more.
• FERRIS WHEEL
• FREE PERFORMANCES by Circus Bella
• Join our 2ND ANNUAL DOGPATCH DOGGY COSTUME CONTEST *(Email email@example.com for rules & to enter contest!). It will start at 3pm, so please arrive by 2:30 to register in person. The top three winner will get fabulous prizes from Pet Camp! There are also many other great prizes as well! Rain or shine – we will be inside if it rains.
• FEATURING GHOST SHIP DJS & MUSIC
• AMAZING CRAFTS WITH OUR FRIENDS AT MUSEUM OF CRAFT AND DESIGN
• BOUNCY HOUSES & FACE PAINTING
• COMPLIMENTARY TREATS from OUTSHINE SNACKS!
Don’t just snack. Snack Brighter.
• UMPQUA BANK WILL JOIN US WITH A COSTUME & PHOTO BOOTH FOR DOGS, AS WELL AS DOG TREATS.
Please share this invite link with others so they can RSVP too.
Thank you to our SPONSORS: Outshine Snacks & Umpqua Bank!
RESPECT THE DOGPATCH NEIGHBORHOOD!
This is a free family friendly event and we are expecting a great crowd! Pier 70 is a two block walk from the MUNI T line, and there is a paid parking lot at 20th & Illinois.
NO PARKING AT PIER 70!
We will not permit tailgating, outside alcohol, unauthorized vending, or illegal activity of any kind! These activities threaten future events at the Pier. Please LEAVE NO TRACE!
Plenty of free Bike parking.
GATES OPEN FROM 12PM – 5PM
Costumes welcome & encouraged!
DOGS: Allowed on Leash. Please join us at 2:30pm to register for our 3pm Dog Costume Contest! The top winners will go home with amazing prizes! The top three prizes are from Pet Camp! There are other great prizes to win too, don’t miss the fun. We will be inside if it rains.
KIDS: Allowed off leash with a parent or guardian
FOOD: We will have Food trucks, outside food is allowed – No charcoal grills or coolers.
DRINKS: No outside alcohol is allowed. Water refill stations available.
CARS: Several paid lots at AT&T park, 16th & Illinois, 20th & Illinois.
MUNI: T line stops at 20th Street. Buses #48, #22 all end up in the Dogpatch neighborhood